Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. As deemed appropriate, Users may be asked for; name, email address, mailing address, phone number, account number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about the Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
How we Use collect Information
We may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To run and operate our Site-We may need your information to display content on the Site correctly.
- To improve customer service-Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience-We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site-We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments-We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails-We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
Our basis for collecting and processing your Personal Data includes but not limited to: contract, legal obligation, consent and legitimate interest. Specifically, Personal Data is collected and processed for specific, legitimate and lawful purposes:
- necessary for us to comply with statutory compliance obligations imposed on it; or
- necessary for the performance of executed or executory contracts; or
- necessary for our legitimate interest; or
- consented to by Data Subjects.
How we Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Your personal data is secured against all foreseeable hazards and breaches such as theft, cyber or viral attack, dissemination, manipulations and any damage.
Although we use appropriate security measures once we have received your personal information, the transmission of data over the internet (including by e-mail) is never completely secure. We endeavour to protect personal information, but we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to us or by us.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
If Users decide to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. By using any of our services or products, you are also automatically signed up on our mailing list. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes, provided that you have given us your permission.
Disclosures Required by Law
We may disclose Personally Identifiable Information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform with the requirements of the law or comply with legal process served on us, or (b) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of our Service or members of the public. To the extent practicable and legally permitted, we will attempt to advise you prior to any such disclosure, so that you may seek a protective order or other relief limiting such disclosure.
Third Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
The Data that we Retain
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with our services, or comply with our legal and statutory obligations.
Storage of Your Data
We erase/delete personal data in the event of any of the following:
- The personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- You withdraw your consent or object to the processing and there is no overriding lawful basis for the processing;
- The personal data was unlawfully collected or processed in the first place;
- In compliance with NITDA’s or any other lawful directive.
You have various rights in relation to your personal information. In particular, you have a right to:
- To object to the processing of your personal information;
- request a copy of personal information we hold about you;
- ask that we update the personal information we hold about you, or correct such personal information that you think is incorrect or incomplete;
- ask that we delete personal information that we hold about you, or restrict the way in which we use such personal information;
- withdraw consent to our processing of your personal information (to the extent such processing is based on consent).
To exercise any of your rights, or if you have any other questions about our use of your personal information, please e-mail [email protected]. You may also use this contact detail if you wish to make a complaint to us relating to your privacy.
If you are unhappy with the way we handled your personal information or any privacy query or request that you have raised with us, you also have a right to complain to the National Information Technology Development Agency.
Problem Signing In
Our sign-in process is designed to help protect your privacy. If you have trouble signing in to our Website, please ensure that you are using your registered e-mail address and/or correct password. If you are using your registered e-mail address and correct password, and you continue to have trouble signing in to our site, please e-mail us immediately at [email protected]
Your Acceptance of these Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Note that you can withdraw your consent at any time, however such withdrawal of consent would not affect the lawfulness of processing information based on consent given before its withdrawal.